In 2016 I joined the HR Happy Hour network as the host of We’re Only Human, a podcast focused on HR technology, the changing nature of work, and most importantly, the impact on the workforce. You can check out my show archives to find show notes or visit HR Happy Hour to see the entire range of shows available for your listening pleasure.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the We’re Only Human podcast, you can contact me directly for a media kit. The show is featured on the HR Happy Hour podcast network, which has seen hundreds of thousands of downloads since its inception in 2009.
- Episode 1: Introducing the We’re Only Human Show
- Episode 2: Recruiting as a Service
- Episode 3: What Drives CEO Approval? An Interview with Glassdoor’s Chief Economist
- Episode 4: What is Talent Mobility and Why Does it Matter?
- Episode 5: HR and the Gig Economy
- Episode 6: What Female CEOs can Teach us about Growth and Success
- Episode 7: 8 Ways HR Can Drive Enterprise Innovation
- Episode 8: How Books Create a Shared Culture of Learning at Work
- Additional episodes can be found here!