In 2016 I started a new podcast for HR leaders called We’re Only Human, a show focused on HR technology, the changing nature of work, and most importantly, the impact on the workforce. The show has been featured on the HR Happy Hour, the world’s largest HR podcast network, and reaches thousands of people every week. You can check out my show archives to find past episodes or subscribe on our show page on Podbean.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the We’re Only Human podcast, you can contact me directly for a media kit. The show is featured on the HR Happy Hour podcast network, which has seen hundreds of thousands of downloads since its inception in 2009.
A selection of high-ranking episodes:
- Episode 1: Introducing the We’re Only Human Show
- Episode 3: What Drives CEO Approval? An Interview with Glassdoor’s Chief Economist
- Episode 4: What is Talent Mobility and Why Does it Matter?
- Episode 5: HR and the Gig Economy
- Episode 7: 8 Ways HR Can Drive Enterprise Innovation
- Episode 14: Reinventing Recruiting: An Interview with Founder Terry Terhark
- Episode 18: How to be a Chief Operating Trouble Maker in HR
- Additional episodes can be found here!