Be sure to read all the way to the end. I’m giving away free stuff to those that help!
The first person I ever met with Parkinson’s disease was Mollie. She is an incredibly sharp analyst and friend, and she taught me some great lessons in my days transitioning from practitioner to analyst. She is a proud supporter of the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s research and this year has asked me to help as a supporter of her campaign.
At this point my team is behind and we need to surge and pull ahead. I know many of you are runners, walkers, just parents that cover a lot of ground chasing your kids, etc. :-) I think we can still win this but I need your help!
How to sign up
- Head overÂ to the website to register
- When given the option, whether on the website or the app, be sure to choose Team East, since I’m the captain
- After you register and download the app for your phone, it will take you back to the website to donate the required $15 minimum to participate
- The steps challenge will take placeÂ Sept 25-Oct 6 (just a few days left, this isn’t a big commitment!)
- Help my team win the step challenge by walking at least 5k steps and checking in on the app (every 5k steps you log, ADP will donate additional money to the cause)
- If you have issues with the app, step tracking, etc. the app support team is very quick to respond
A special “thank you”
If you sign up to help within the next 24 hours, just forward me the signup confirmation email as proof and at the end of the challenge I will send you a copy of the HR Recertification Guide or the Rock Your Corporate Culture Guide, whichever you prefer, as a special “thank you” for supporting this challenge.
Thanks in advance for helping!