Our friends at Nobscot have put together a great scholarship contest to help HRevolution attendees pay for their travel expenses.
Here’s the info to enter:
- Write a post on one of the three topics listed below.
- Post it on your own blog.*
- Include the required entry notification listed below on your blog post.
- Paste a copy of your post into the entry form.
Topics (choose one)
- In what ways can new technology help HR evolve to have an even greater impact on business success?
- How can using technology for exit interviews, new hire surveys or mentoring program administration make these HR processes/activities more successful than handling manually?
- Get Creative – Describe HR in the year 2050! (Fictional story format acceptable.)
Required entry notification (including links):
This is [author-name]’s entry into the 2011 Nobscot HR Evolution Scholarship Competition. Nobscot Corporation is an HR technology company specializing in key areas of employee retention includingÂ exit interviews,Â onboarding surveys, andÂ corporate mentoring programs.
*Don’t have a blog? Email me your submission and we can get it on the HRevolution blog if it meets the contest requirements.
All entries will be reviewed by the Nobscot Corporation 2011 HREvolution Scholarship committee. Entries must be received by February 28, 2011. Up to 3 winners will be selected. Selection will be based on originality, intuitiveness and generally good thinking! Winners announced on March 11th, 2011.
Scholarship includes airfare up to $500 for travel within North America and up to $1000 for international travel.