As the year winds down one of the things I’m spending time on is scheduling out my 2018 year. Travel, conferences, speaking, etc. I have several events on the calendar already where I’ll be speaking (such as the HRPA Conference January in Toronto and the HR Conference Cruise in February, and about half a dozen others), but if you’re reading this and enjoy the kinds of things that I share here on the blog and you also have responsibilities for planning events in 2018, I’d love to speak at your conference!
To give you an idea of what I’ve been up to in 2017, here is a sampling of this year’s speaking events (and webinars/virtual events):
- SHRM chapter workshop: Evidence-Based Change Management Practices that Deliver Results
- SHRM chapter workshop: Practical Methods for Measuring HR’s Business Value
- Webinar: Informal Learning Myths and Truths
- SilkRoad user conference – topics: Talent Mobility Strategy; Diversity and Inclusion; Employee Engagement and Business Results
- Skillsoft/SumTotal user conference – Employee Engagement and Business Results
- Achievers user conference – Improving Employee Engagement Outcomes
- Webinar: Learning Strategy, Measurement, and Content
- Webinar: Using Talent Mobility for Engagement and Performance
- Webinar: Performance Management: What High-Performing Firms Do Differently
- HCI Innovation@Work – Hacking HR Workshop
- Panel discussion: The Future of Learning
- Panel discussion: The Next Great HR Technology Company
Bottom line: it’s been a busy year!
I already have a great 2018 planned, including both on-site and virtual presentations. One of my favorite things about working on upstartHR these last 8 years is being able to meet each of you when I’m attending an event, so please ping me if you are going to be somewhere so we can connect!
In addition, if you’re looking for a keynote speaker that knows the trends and insights that matter to your audience, feel free to contact me while I still have some room on the schedule. I’d love to speak at your event.