So… You are a huge fan of HRevolution. You just can’t get enough information about the event, and you love sharing it with others. Well, I have the gig for you!
As the PR/web guy for HRevolution, I am looking for a few people to help me as the event gets closer. Traditionally I have tried to keep all the platforms humming, but as the event has grown, it has gotten even tougher to keep all the balls in the air. Plus I am excited about offering some special tools for attendees this year and need some help getting those out to everyone.
That’s where you come in.
What I need
I am looking for people to assist with the following pieces for a few minutes a week. This isn’t a full time job or anything, but it might take 15-30 minutes per week (and maybe slightly more as we get close to the event date).
- Updating the HRevolution blog
- Generating discussions and comments on the LinkedIn group
- Updating and interacting on our Facebook page
- Getting email updates out to our email list
- And other top secret stuff I can’t mention here :-)
What you get in return
There are some big benefits of helping out, and here’s a short list to help you decide if you want to help.
- You get to interact with some of the smartest, nicest people in the HR/recruiting space
- You get a peek into this fun event and how things run behind the scenes
- I’ll have something special to give my blog team at the event
Think this is something you’d be interested in? Shoot me a quick email and we can discuss. I only need a few people, so contact me quickly if you want to assist.