I’m a Batman fan. Yes, my geekery is showing, but you know it’s fun to watch!Â What if Batman was in HR? What would happen? Well, here are a few of my thoughts, but I’d love to hear yours, too!
- Strategic plans would always begin with the phrase: “hop into the Batmobile.”
- Theft of office supplies would drop drastically.
- Capes and masks would be required in the new dress code.
- Senior management would be known as “villains.”
- He could give a drug screen, interview an applicant, and terminate an employee using gadgets in his utility belt.
- He’d teach the receptionistÂ seven forms of martial arts to use on annoying sales people.
- Office hours would be 8pm-4am.
- Admins would be called “sidekicks.”
- Christmas bonuses would be $1M per employee from an “anonymous donor.”
- Employees would be too terrified to perform poorly.
- Job titles like “bat-accountant” and “bat-IT manager” would be commonplace.
I’m sure that’s not all, but I need some help! What would be different if Batman was in your HR department?