I absolutely love the new year and the feeling of excitement and opportunity that exists. I have been putting together some great plans for 2015 for this blog, for my work, and for my family. I am rearin’ to go! I want to hear from you about what you’re working on, but just as an example, here are a few things I’m looking at in the coming year (more to come in the next few weeks, I promise!):
- Longer, more in-depth content
- More fun/humorous content
- More products/courses, including the World’s Largest HR Book Club, an online course on strategic HR, a guide on leadership, a guide on how to improve your HR game in 30 days or less, andÂ more
- Make use of more opportunities to try out things I really enjoy
- Be more “out there,” including participating in free monthly webinars (more on that soon) and doing interviews with HR executives
- Stop complaining about how some things are done and take responsibility for doing them correctly
- More individual one-on-one time with each family member
- Daily reading and story telling with the kids, no exceptions
- Regular biweekly date nights with my wife, no exceptions
That’s certainly not all, but those are top of mind for me right now.
But what about you? If I told you that tomorrow you could change anything you want about your family, your work, or your hobbies, what sort of things would you change? Please drop a comment below or email me at email@example.com with your thoughts. If there’s any way I can help 2015 be your best year yet, I’d love to support you!