Okay, really short post today. I just saw that the RecruitFest videos are now live on their website and I highly encourage you to go check them out. RecruitFest is a HR/recruiting event that happened recently in Massachusetts. Each session was captured and archived in video, and you can see each of those sessions for free. I watched live as the event played out, and I really think you could get a lot of value from spending some time watching the videos and considering your own HR/recruiting strategies.
Here’s the main video link. The individual video pages are linked below if you want to see if something appeals to you.
- The Genesis of RecruitFest
- Going Glocal with PepsiCo’s Chris Hoyt
- How candidates use search engines
- The candidate bill of rights (my favorite!)
- Which brand matters more?
- When good branding goes bad
- Not another social recruiting panel
- Peddling influence and leading thoughts
- Shaping the future of talent acquisition
- Closing thoughts and practical advice
Like I said, it’s not every day that you get to see this high quality stuff for free, so check it out!