Hey, everyone! Prepare to be less-than-astounded by the quick video below. Circles under your eyes are the newest in fashion, by the way. Be sure to check out the sponsor links below, too. They “get” what social media is about and have believed in this event from the very beginning. Be sure to check out this post for someÂ HRevolution background info.
- Nobscot Corporation-specializes inÂ exit interviews and mentor management solutions
- Blogging 4 Jobs-specializes inÂ recruiting and HR consulting services
- Sanera People Development Company-specializes inÂ small business coaching and corporate training/development
- Fusion Frames-specializes inÂ award frames
- Doe-Anderson-specializes in public relations and employer branding
- Monster-online job board giant
- Dummy me forgot on the first go ’round, but Mike from Human Race Horses got in as a last minute (but very useful/helpful) sponsor. Thanks, Mike! If you don’t read his blog, you are missing out big time.
Pingback: Viva la Revolucion – HR style | PseudoHR
Pingback: The HR Technologist » Blog Archive » Celebrating HRevolution