For those of you not familiar, the Carnival of HR is a biweekly collection of great content from some of the other HR bloggers around the world.
This week I’m hosting a special edition focusing on the SHRM Conference. I did bend the rules just a bit to allow an intriguing post about the conference experience from a marketer’s point of view, but otherwise it’s a quick review of the event from some of the best and brightest that HR has to offer. Enjoy!
- My friend Paul Smith at Welcome to the Occupation sharesÂ Curiosity Killed The Cat.
- Jon Ingham kicked overÂ Why Your Talent Aren’t Talent.
- Kevin Grossman pitched in his thoughts onÂ Selling in the Workforce, based on Daniel Pink’s keynote speech.
- Melissa Fairman, who I was thrilled to finally meet in person, shares her thoughts on herÂ Adventures at SHRM.
- Emily Jasper at The Starr Conspiracy gives us some ideas that marketing is using toÂ Make Events Exciting for Those At Home.
- Jennifer Payne puts herÂ Thoughts on Becoming MoreÂ out at the Women of HR blog.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to share! I hope the rest of you in the audience will check out the content and let some of these other authors know your thoughts.
Great compilation and sharings from the SHRM. As this is a special carnival, you should get speacial Kudos for it :)
Pingback: Branding and SHRM Carnivals of HR – Bringing you the best of the HR Blogging Community.