For those of you not familiar, the Carnival of HR is a biweekly collection of great content from some of the other HR bloggers around the world.
This week I’m hosting a special edition focusing on the SHRM Conference. I did bend the rules just a bit to allow an intriguing post about the conference experience from a marketer’s point of view, but otherwise it’s a quick review of the event from some of the best and brightest that HR has to offer. Enjoy!
- My friend Paul Smith at Welcome to the Occupation shares Curiosity Killed The Cat.
- Jon Ingham kicked over Why Your Talent Aren’t Talent.
- Kevin Grossman pitched in his thoughts on Selling in the Workforce, based on Daniel Pink’s keynote speech.
- Melissa Fairman, who I was thrilled to finally meet in person, shares her thoughts on her Adventures at SHRM.
- Emily Jasper at The Starr Conspiracy gives us some ideas that marketing is using to Make Events Exciting for Those At Home.
- Jennifer Payne puts her Thoughts on Becoming More out at the Women of HR blog.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to share! I hope the rest of you in the audience will check out the content and let some of these other authors know your thoughts.