Click here to buy the HR Certification self study course. Not sure if it’s for you? Read on.
The HR certification exams are tough. They’re not unbeatable, but they are definitely nothing to sneer at. Any exam with a nearly 50% fail rate is going to require some major preparation, right?
So you buy an $800 set of books and CDs and hope that you can focus enough time out of your busy life to absorb the material and pass the exam.
Time and time again I’ve seen that scenario play out with a negative ending. Some poor HR professional thinks that she can just pay the money, get the study materials, and pass the exam.
However, she is missing a key piece of the puzzle. It’s called motivation. It’s called accountability. After all, we’re only human, right? And with work, family, and social responsibilities clamoring for our time, you better believe that your studies will go on the back burner in the event of a conflict.
What if there was some way to keep you on track with your studies without having to join a local study group and conform to their schedule?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have automatic updates a few times a week with study tips, areas to focus on, and ideas for incorporating what you learn into your day job,? What if there was a tool that did all that, plus offered access to practice exams, unlimited email support, and a time-tested study guide for passing the HR certification exams?
I have good news for you, because you have found that tool. Click here to buy the self study course.
I still want more details…
Okay, so you want to prove that you’re an HR person and get down to the nitty gritty details. Good deal. Let’s go rapid fire:
- The course is $97 (many study groups charge $100, $200, or more to join!)
- That price includes a $20 study aid companion (the standalone tool has helped over 100 people pass their exam so far)
- The course has 7 modules with more than 50 lessons in video, audio, text, and more
- Each of the short, snackable lessons help toÂ keep you focused and engaged
- Each module provides terms to define (kinda like flashcards, without the cards)
- Each module contains a homework assignment to keep you on track
- This tool provides recurring engagement tools like no other HR certification study tool on the market
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a study resource to give a more balanced approach
- Unlimited email support
- Get your copy now
What others are saying…
If that’s not enough information for you, get in touch with me (email@example.com) and I’d be happy to answer any questions.