Hey, everyone! If you’ve dropped by the site (or checked your email/RSS subscriptions) in the past 24 hours, you might have seen some wacky stuff. My original website was set up on WordPress.com. When I moved to upstartHR.com, I had to redirect the old website. Yesterday that redirection failed for a little while, causing the old website to show and my old posts to be reposted to RSS/email. If you were caught up in that snafu, I’m sorry about that!
I haven’t done shout outs in a while, so here are a few that need sharing…
- Steve Boese for keeping a sense of humor despite the fact that I rarely get to listen to the live HRHappyHour show. But you should, because it rocks!
- Eric, Lisa, Matt, Kathy, Janet, and anyone else at Monster who helped get that baby box together. Rockin’ awesome.
- Alison Green for having faith and leaping into a project with me.
- Chris Ferdinandi for writing his book, being a good friend, and giving me the initiative to create some social media training for my own organization.
- Dave Ryan for the comments and compliments from HRevolution. I still remember the conversation vividly!
- Steve Browne for kicking butt, taking names, and not taking “no” for an answer when it comes to HR and social media.
- Chuck Salvetti for taking a chance on me.
- Stephen Harrison for working his tail off to make sure HRFL was totally amazing.
- Laurie Ruettimann for sending me a Mountain Dew shirt just because.
- And lastly, my amazing wife. She has been through a roller coaster of emotions as we’ve brought our new babies home, and despite my sleep-deprivation-induced-attitude, she makes my world go around.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)