In the last two years, I’ve had more people tell me “I never thought I would love summer school so much!”
Truthfully, I didn’t know that I would, either! 😊
It’s that love of getting together and inspiring each other that encouraged me to set up a special one-day session for HR Summer School lovers to get together during the cold months, and in keeping with the school theme, it’s called Winter Break!
On 2/22/22, we’ll be getting together to learn, grow, and lift each other up as a profession. I hope that you’ll join us for 2.5 free recert credits and chances to win some amazing prizes and resources to make you a better and more capable HR professional. For a preview, we’ll be giving away:
- Copies of Julie Turney’s book Confessions of an HR Pro
- Snazzy (and sassy) HR notebooks to show off your favorite profession
- Signed copies of my book on using technology to make work more human
- And more!
We have speakers already lined up to help us with:
- The critical link between pay and financial wellness
- The lesson on self care for HR that EVERYONE is getting wrong
- Why our people need us as HR pros to be leading now more than ever
And we’re finalizing our speakers and agenda this week.