Do Amazing Things
This was a group eBook project organized by Chris Ferdinandi of Renegade HR. To learn more about this project, click here for his post. If you want to skip everything else and leap directly to the free eBook, it can be found at this link. The cool thing about the free guide is that it’s licensed via Creative Commons, so you can share it with anyone you wish. And with the all-star cast that Chris put together, I’m willing to bet that you’ll want to!
- China Miner Gorman from SHRM
- Michael VanDervort from Human Race Horses
- Lance Haun from Rehaul
- Karla Porter from the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber in PA
- Paul Hebert from I2I
- Jim D\’Amico, recruiter extraordinaire
- Victorio Milian of Creative Chaos Consultant
- Steve Boese from Knowledge Infusion
- Nathaniel Rottenberg from Rypple
- Trish McFarlane from HR Ringleader
- Jessica Lee from APCO Worldwide
If you like it, please let Chris know. I’m sure he’d appreciate it.
Something Else Pretty Cool
It’s tough to digest all of the great ideas that are found in an eBook like this one. Pretty soon, I’m going to develop a free training course based on the guide and open it up to the public. Make sure you’re subscribed here so that you don’t miss the announcement!